Friday, May 9, 2008

7 and not 8

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:

1) Love about pc hardware n software..
2) Like to wear shorts.. long pants make me uncomfortable..
3) Like to wear cap.. coz it sunny day in m'sia.. hahaha
4) blue,white,green and black is my favourite colours
5) Some said I'm a good listener.. ermm..
6) Dont like to share my problem with others..
7) My favourite number is 11,2 and 27


7 THINGS THAT SCARE ME:

1) Die before i repetance from all sins i'd made
2) Lost my loves one.. esspecially my parents..
3) Lost all my senses
4) Doomsday
5) get bitten by snakes
6) Being alone in this world .. like will smith in I'm Legend
7) Paralyze


7 RANDOM MUSIC AT THE MOMENT:

1) Edwin McCain - I'll Be
2) Linkin Park - Points of Authority
3) Lifehouse - Blind
4) Boyzone - You Needed Me
5) Pachabel - Cannon In D
6) Aizat Af6(kot) - Hanya Kau Yg Mampu
7) Chris Brown - With You


7 THINGS I SAY THE MOST:

1) aloo
2) uittt
3) aiiii
4) erkk
5) oO
6) huh
7) ermmm


7 THINGS I TREASURE THE MOST:

1) beloved family
2) my cap.. coz it's a gift from someone..
3) my friends
4) my handphone.. coz it's the most expensive b'day gift i got from my sister.. ^_^
5) my pc .. bleh la
6) my LOTR extended collectors DVD .. tho my sister borrowed it n not return it yet.. T_T
7) there's a pic of me when i was bout 2 years old.. coz i think i'm so cute in it.. =P


7 “FIRST TIME” THINGS I EVER DID:

1) living away from my mom.. when i'm in boarding school
2) love someone and being love by someone
3) didnt sleep for 3 days .. end up in hospital.. hahahaha
4) arrived KL from Kedah with only rm2 and no hp credit..
5) having a nephew and niece.. yayy
6) traveled around asia with my dad.. miss those moment..
7) i dating with someone.. hahaha..



7 PEOPLE TO DO THIS:

1) me
2) who ..?
3) where ..?
4) how ..?
5) huh ..?
6) ha ..?
7) maybe you .. hahahaha

No comments: