Thursday, May 8, 2008

good night

ok.. i go to bed bout 7.40 am after playing FM network which i had lost bout 4 match streak.. T_T .. and finished updating my blog.. then bout 8.15 i got a call from my sister telling that one of her staff will come to mmu to send me a check for MMU fees.. ok.. she's not telling me exact time when her staff will show up.. i have to wait.. then bout 9 am i got a msg from her telling that her staff will come tomorrow.. >_< .. i said .. wat .. ??? i already took a shower in the cold morning just bcoz i tot that her staff will show up today.. i then replied to her asking why she dont tell me earlier.. at least b4 i took a shower... then she called me mumbling bout why i go to bed so late in the morning.. waaa.. it's her fault but i suffered the consequence.. i just keep quiet all the time she mumble.. then she confirmed that her staff will come tomorrow.. but still she wont tell me what is the exact time.. T_T ... ok.. dont ask me why but that's my lovely sister natural behavior.. she never tell me exact time for me to wait for anything.. either when she want to pick me up or anything.. she wil only be saying that she will arrive shortly (which it will took a long time) or worse she already arrive.. haihhhh... ok back to the topic.. then bout 9.30 i want to continue my sleeping then one of my friend msg me telling that it such a long time i dont call her.. and she afraid that she had make some mistake and i'm mad at her.. bcoz i dont have any strength to reply her sms.. i just called her.. and it took me to 10am and i still dnt have enough sleep.. T_T .... bout 10 am i continue my sleep.. then suddenly my mom called.. ok,if my mom called i have to answer it bcoz if not she gonna keep calling me on and on untill i answer... or she will call my sister asking them to try to call me.. which gonna make my phone ringing like hell receiving call from all of my sister.. >.< .... ok.. my mom called just to ask me wheter i already woke up or not .. and what breakfast i ate.. waaaa~.. bout 10.15am i really tired,sleepy and lemau.. i jump to my bed to continue my sleep.. around 12 my friend called me telling that she in cyberjaya with my other 2 friends.. they want to have lunch with me.. first i refuse but then after a long persuasion from them.. i finally agreed to lunch with them.. bout 1.30 they pick me up and we go for a lunch at Padi ( which is their idea.. but part of a deal they paid for my food ^_^ ).. then i have to followed them to alamanda to watch ironman.. i refused to go but i cant do anything since they're driving.. so i have to go .. >_< .. we arrived at alamanda bout 3.15 and it such a relief coz the earliest movie was on 4.45.. hahaha.. i lied to them ironman is a 3hrs movie and it will take till 8 pm for movie to finish.. then it was canceled since of them need to get back before 8.. hahaha.. yess.. so we head back to mmu and here i am now.. writing this blog coz i cant sleep even though my body feel sooo weak.. maybe i'll just laying on my bed find a good spot till i sleep.. ok.. good night all .. T_T

No comments: