Thursday, May 22, 2008

lolipop is a candy

it took ages for me to update this blog.. haha.. wat can i say i do this whenever i want to do.. today is the last day i'm in mmu cyberjaya..(i mean like for this trimester la).. so i'm gonna pack up my things except my pc coz normally my pc will be the last one i'll pack.. hahah.. and tomorrow i'll be gone.. it's weird tho .. coz seem like i'm gonna miss a lot time bout living in hostel.. (next trimester not sure whether i'm stay at hostel or rent apartment).. i miss spam the CT.. miss playing wow,missing playing fm and so on..

last 3 days was like hell coz i'm suffered from headache and come worst my migrain came back.. erghhh .. im not the one who whine bout their pain.. so i just keep quiet and make a less movement on my head.. and sometimes i smack my neck with towel or something...

tomorrow when i reached home.. 1st thing i wanna do is to go to Midvalley and grab chesse burger at Carl's Junior.. im craved for that thing for 2 days now.. or maybe just treat myself with domino's pizza(whatever topping except seafood).. nyum nyum.. and guess what .. i'm gonna get astro decoder in my room along with 29 inch tv..u know it's good to donate ur tv to other coz one day it will pay off....

this morning i cleaning up my cpu case and guess what.. i found 2 dead bugs inside my case... and another 3 behind the case.. arghhh... idiot bugs..what they think my cpu case was their homeland ker ..?? bengong...

thats all.. need to shower coz it's getting hotter and hotter...

No comments: