Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Two Towers

i steal some time to update my blog.. so here goes nothing.. for bout what, 2-3 days now i had over sleep.. i slept at bout 6 or 7 in the morning and woke up at 7... luckily my mom called me or else i will woke up at 8 or 9 pm.. hahaha.. for some it will be so great,but for me it will be such a waste.. many things i will miss when i was sleeping... like missing the chance to buy nasi ayam or nasi tomato akak hb2.... coz it gonna took me some time sitting doing nothing.. just to find a mood for shower.. usually it gonna take 10 to 15 minutes.. so when i done shower and all stuff then it took me to 8 or 8.30 pm... so there will be no more nasi tomato or nasi ayam for me.. T_T .. but now i found a menu that really gonna satisfied my appetite.. nasi putih with daging masak kicap.. wohooo.. satisfaction guarantee ... and another reason why i hate to have an overslept.. ermm.. it gonna make me sleepy again after a short time.. making ache on my head and neck.. and the worst part is will be so quiet and my face look like im going to murder someone(based on what my mom said) ..hahaha... one more things... why i dont take my examination week so seriously.. like others, keep telling people how stress they will be,how scared or unprepared they are.. i just dont do stuff like that.. not bcoz im well prepared or stuff.. noo, but bcoz for me its no point telling others how scared or stress or unprepared u are to others.. not like when u telling that all the stress gone away.. or make ur study becoming more efficient .. maybe for u it will be.. but not for me.. and for me the best way to study is just keep my life as normal as it can be.. just add some more times for study .. thats it... (maybe thats why i just got a simple result for all my exam.. :P) and for me there's no last minute study.. just study whenever i want to.. but i restrict myself to read notes or anything before entering exam hall.. just when i really2 forgot bout something then i will read again.. but a simple glance.. thats it.. dont try this method.. bcoz if i was u i wont.. hahahaha.. study the way u think the best for u...

the title dont have any connection with this blog ... i just write it randomly..

No comments: