Friday, May 9, 2008

what is wrong with me

listening to hanya kau yang mampu by aizat suddenly make me missing someone.. she's the blast from the past .. like what .. a million years ago.. but still i cant totally forget bout her.. what is wrong with me.. girl after girl i've been dating but still to her, there's no comparison.. i tried to think bout something bad that she'd done to me,but still the good thing top all of it.. i'm so sick of this feeling.. but it's nothing i can do.. it's something dat i cant simply erase from my memory.. people always told me time will ease all the things.. but i think all those memory beat all these times... this is me.. sometimes i life feel like on top of the world,but sometimes like a sinking ship waiting to be wreck in the wild ocean...gosh.. i'm not this weak.. i am not.. i'm strong,at least im act like one.. but when time like this come.. i feel so weak.. i hate this.. i really do hate this... im tired of being strong.. maybe its time for me to be weak for a while.. at least for a day.. maybe.. this is what you get when ure not get enough sleeping.. u feel so vulnerable...

for whom reading this blog.. get enough sleep so u wont get this kind of feeling.. this is me.. it happen many times before and it will gone instantly when i woke up.... when im vulnerable.. i will think like random sadness in my life...

TQ

live life to the fullest


(i'm starting to write something a bit personal inside my blog..again... will edit it later.)

4 comments:

Diyana Harith said...

You're about 5th or maybe 6th guy I've met still 'missing-some-girl-from-the-past' and having trouble to ditch it from own mind. Somehow it proves thing I've heard before, y'know; about how guys treasured first love the most.

I'm not into 'past-people' so pardon me I have to say this - God does not make good things for you only for you to unable to grasp and own it. It's just you haven't found the good ones yet. He knows whats best for you. There's nothing wrong with being 'weak' though. You don't have to act strong all the time. Let it out, at least it won't destroy you from inside. I've seen the case, I'm not expecting to see or hear more :)

Get more sleep la oit. :))
Be happy. :D

Diyana Harith said...

Eh wait. You didn't say anything about first or second or third love. My bad. :P

medea dayana said...

oo
*angguk2 pale*
live your life to the fullest ;)
&
life is short, make it sweet
ngehehehehe

ijam said...

ahaha.. to pika,it's not my 1st love and not the 2nd one.. mmg kalau aku xcukup tdo aku akan igt mender yg bukan2.. dh slalu dah..tapi jab jer..