Sunday, June 1, 2008

holiday

it's been a week since last i wrote my last blog.. there's a ton of stuff going on and i dont have time to update... start on my 1st week of holiday .. ermm.. most of the time hang out with my friends,playing ps2 and pc games.. and yea.. i went to intai2 for a dinner with my sister and guess what.. we met a bunch of af student.. according to my sister they were the finalist.. (i dont know coz i dont care).. from my point of view they just a pathetic kids who wanna become a star.. like boohoo they dont have what it takes to become a star.. they dont have a commercial value faces and most of all they dont have a good voices.. if this what they called a star.. then something wrong happening to malaysian music.. people often said that "at least they voices is better than yours" or etc.. ok.. from my defense ,i know how bad my voice are so i dont go and compete on some silly singing comp.. and i know where my status are.. and they so pathetic.. why .. because they dont know how to sing.. they dont have a good voices but still they go and compete in those silly thing.. thats why i called them pathetic...next.. last friday i went to my parent house in melaka.. but it not going so well.. coz i got a bad flu on saturday till sunday.. and still i got a bad sore throat today.. haihh... how it happen.. 1st u sleep on the floor with and air cond on.. and pray for a rain in the morning.. walah.. u got a flu like i did.. T_T.. so the whole time in melaka i just lay down and covered up myself wit a blanket.. T_T ... suppose i go for a work today.. but with this strange voice i guess it better for me to stay at home.. thats all folk... later

No comments: