Sunday, May 4, 2008

after i lost my password

here i am again.. writing on something that i dont know who will read it.. as far as i can remember,i already made 2 blog but sadly i forget both of the password.. dang...it's wat u get when u had too many password.. i tot it will be much more secure but this happen.. yeah.. it happen.. now im stick with one password and hopefully this password will last for so long.. ok, the main reason i always change my password is bcoz i always forget my old one and if i make a simple one.. my roomate will always find a way to watch whenever i key in the password.. haihh... so here goes my new n fresh blog.. but hopefully my old one will be deleted coz there's so many memory and things i wrote in there.. ok,i wrote a blog at first bcoz my ex-girlfriend had one and she told me to do so .. so there's something about me and her in my old one.. and when we broke up .. i do wrote something there and ... sigh.. just let that be a part of my memory... my friends sometimes ask me before why i like to wrote in english instead of malay.. ok.. here's my answer.. i hate whenever i wrote,there's a red line underneath the words.. it pissing me off.. hahaha.. stupid reason..but thats the only reason.. hahahaha.. beside it will teach me how to improve my english and maybe yours.. kekekeke..

ok.. for some who know me but doesnt know me well.. here goes
-my real name is something.. haha.. keep it secret
-i'm the last of 5 siblings
-i have 4 sister.. and yes,im the only boy.. but im no spoiled brat ok.. heheh
-my dob is 11th feb 1984 .. im 24 now... but never act like my age.. sometimes
-i live in wangsa maju ... since im 4 and hope till im old..
-not living with my parent anymore... so im short in money all the time.. T_T
-i dont have a car n a bike.. why,my mom doesnt like me riding a bike and my dad only gonna get me a car when im graduate.. T_T.. but my sister car is my car.. hahahaha
-im friendly... but to those who are friendly with me.. yg berlagak2 tuh.. mmg xar aku nk tego.. hahaha
-like to play futsal and have a team..but now im not quite active since recover from my fracture wrist.. still takut2 nk men.. yerp.. a goalkeeper in my futsal team...
-there's something more.. and i think it will be nice if u find it out yourself..

keyboard off

No comments: